• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Owen, England an Sven

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just heard that, JoJo says that walcott (sp?) might be allowed out to play if he eats all his tea up and goes to bed on time.
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Is there a fashion for flying the St George flag from cars in England like the last World Cup, I recall that the flags had been sourced by an enterprising gentleman from Pakistan, I think the St George flags were made in China.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
        prescribed*

Sorry... still hungover
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

World cup is just so overrated , from what I can see at the moment its just a bunch of medichore teams playing really dull football.

Everyone is just playing a defensive game , hence the low number of goals scored.

Really couldnt care less who wins it , but I just dont think England are hungry enough , would put money on Germany purely because of the home advantage.
          Last edited by Bitbucket; 22 June 2006, 03:54.

Comment

Strikers? Who needs strikers?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

After which they will be proscribed
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Bitbucket
                World cup is just so overrated , from what I can see at the moment its just a bunch of medichore teams playing really dull football.

Everyone is just playing a defensive game , hence the low number of goals scored.

Really couldnt care less who wins it , but I just dont think England are hungry enough , would put money on Germany purely because of the home advantage.
                TBH i much prefer rugby, but there have been some great games so far in the group stage with some amazing goals. Even the 1 - 1 2 - 2 draws have been great because of the implications for the second stage. I know what u mean u can get some really diabolical games where both teams are happy with a 0 - 0 draw.

Comment

Working...
                X