• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Obligatory USA Election Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing Communist China is leagues ahead of the US in terms of economic power and soon military power I would have hoped for a Communist party in the US by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      So let me get this straight; Obama was elected because GW Bush was a useless inbred religious fundamentalist feckwhitted six fingered hick who left behind an economy in tatters, a war that nobody could win and a country with no friends except the Snot Goblin. Four years later, it turns out Obama is human and can't turn the abominable mess around in just a few years with a republican congress who'll block anything he tries to do, but he hasn't made things worse. So now it's time to elect a new useless inbred religious fundamentalist feckwhitted six fingered hick and turn the whole world fubar???

Bastards; find a tulip job, give the candidate the wrong tools and a bunch of halfwit colleagues, give the job to a black guy and then blame him and fire him.
      I think people are a bit sick of his channeling Martin Luther King stage act to milk votes when he should be talking about the economy.

The chap has absolutely no clue what he is doing and deserves to go.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I think people are a bit sick of his channeling Martin Luther King stage act to milk votes when he should be talking about the economy.

This is a good thing. It limits his ability to **** up the whole bloody world.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Paddy Power has paiout on Obama. Seems a little premature.

Paddy Power says it
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

And Romney is an economic genius with a plan to turn things around that stacks up? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
              And Romney is an economic genius with a plan to turn things around that stacks up? I think not.
              He is known as a turn around guy in both business and government who at least is willing to talk about the big problem which Obama hides from.

I think he would do a far better job of the economy.

He is a full on tit, granted, but I think they need him more, I think we need him more.

Comment

According to this I should be voting for Obama

My results at the 2012 Who Should You Vote For? 2012 US Presidential Election Quiz
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Apparently on his first day in job, the CIA always tell the incoming President the private toilet key is "in the corner of the Oval Office" just to watch confusion...
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    So let me get this straight; Obama was elected because GW Bush was a useless inbred religious fundamentalist feckwhitted six fingered hick who left behind an economy in tatters, a war that nobody could win and a country with no friends except the Snot Goblin. Four years later, it turns out Obama is human and can't turn the abominable mess around in just a few years with a republican congress who'll block anything he tries to do, but he hasn't made things worse. So now it's time to elect a new useless inbred religious fundamentalist feckwhitted six fingered hick and turn the whole world fubar???

Bastards; find a tulip job, give the candidate the wrong tools and a bunch of halfwit colleagues, give the job to a black guy and then blame him and fire him.
                    Bush being incredibly tulip does not mean that Obama has not been tulip himself.

Comment

Last edited by ZARDOZ; 7 November 2012, 01:20.

Comment

Working...
                      X