• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Star Wars film in 2015 made by......... Disney

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    WSS

IMO much better than II or III

so there you lot !
    WTS. Episode I was okay. Not good, not terrible. Episode II on the other hand, was just the worst, most boring, badly acted, badly written POS I've ever had to endure in the cinema. And I've seen Lord Of the Rings Part 1.

III I saw a bit of on TV, and seemed to be even worse.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of fans suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened to the franchise.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

With Disney buying Star Wars Donald Duck will now have four nephews. Huey, Louie, Dewey and Chewie.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bing Sings but Walt Disney

(disnie is Scottish for does not)

Star Wars was a very good film but the only truly great film which holds itself up in truly great films was Empire which Kershner did, the rest were just blockbusters of little substance.

It is probably safer in Disney's hands than his.

I'm not thiking about films, I'm thinking about Florida theme parks, 20 square miles of Star Wars and that is what Disney can do. That is what Disney will do.

Comment

Working...
            X