• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair pitches for EU presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's only the EU. What's the worst he could do?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      The very existence of an EU President would legitimise EU edicts by the fact that he is elected.

Comment

Hmm. We in the UK don't want an EU president, but if the rest of the Europeans tried to go for it what would they think of his candidature?

On one hand he is mealy-mouthed and he sees it as his destiny.

On the other hand, he is quite obviously unintelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          On the other hand, he is quite obviously unintelligent.
          I don't think that's even slightly true. He might be self-motivated, greedy and evil - you can make cases for those - but he's clearly not dumb.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I don't think that's even slightly true. He might be self-motivated, greedy and evil - you can make cases for those - but he's clearly not dumb.
            He's not dumb. But he is a self-serving tulip-bag who deserves nothing than a kick in the happy-sacks.

It was all smoke and mirrors, as we found out as soon as the money disappeared.

Comment

Vile little man.

I, for one, would like to see the heads of both him and his ghastly wife on spikes over Traitors Gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                But first he's wangling a vacancy to apply for.

Tony Blair: the EU needs a president (Torygraph)

I've never heard anyone say an EU president would be a good idea. Does anyone here in CUK think it's a good idea?
                No, and the EU has enough problems without Tony B Liar, thankyou.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Ooooh, let's see. Bankrupt the countries that aren't yet bankrupt, start wars based on abject lies while selling Europe down the river to Putin or some other tulipebag, appoint Gordon to sell all the gold, yes, he could make things a lot worse.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well I know the Germans don't particularly like him (as in can't effin' stand him) so thats a plus point for them and they'll block any attempts in his getting this role...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Well I know the Germans don't particularly like him (as in can't effin' stand him) so thats a plus point for them and they'll block any attempts in his getting this role...
                      I have always respected our Teutonic cousins and in this they seem absolutely spot on.

Blair is Biblically evil in my opinion. But also very very clever, I must admit.

Comment

Working...
                      X