• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jimmy Savile 'household name' sweep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Its not God or nature who don't want it to happen, its society and the children's parents you twunt.
    Yes I am aware of that.
    The point I'm making is that 13 year-old girls have been reproducing for millions of years along with their animal peers, and now along comes "civilization" (society and the childrens' parents) with their hoity-toity ways thinking that they know best. Do they?

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
      Yes I am aware of that.
      The point I'm making is that 13 year-old girls have been reproducing for millions of years along with their animal peers, and now along comes "civilization" (society and the childrens' parents) with their hoity-toity ways thinking that they know best. Do they?
      Yes.

Comment

Yes I am aware of that.
        Your knowledge of history is like your moral logic, deeply flawed.
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Gary Glitter arrested again

Former pop star Gary Glitter has been arrested on suspicion of sex offences by police investigating Jimmy Savile abuse claims.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Its not God or nature who don't want it to happen, its society and the children's parents you twunt.
            So the 'natural morality' is to say it's OK if the girl's gone through puberty, rather than impose an artificial age limit on it.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Your knowledge of history is like your moral logic, deeply flawed.
              Well I've done a quick google and not found anything, but my understanding is that in prehistoric times man and woman would reproduce from age 13 and die in their mid 30's.
              So just because we now live in a civilized world where we live much longer, does that mean that continuing to reproduce at age 13 is bad and harmful to the girl? Maybe yes, but I'd be interested to know why.

Morals, and logic, have no relationship to each other surely?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                So the 'natural morality' is to say it's OK if the girl's gone through puberty, rather than impose an artificial age limit on it.
                Unless we hold that the capacity to consent is an important factor.
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Well I've done a quick google and not found anything, but my understanding is that in prehistoric times man and woman would reproduce from age 13 and die in their mid 30's.
                  So just because we now live in a civilized world where we live much longer, does that mean that continuing to reproduce at age 13 is bad and harmful to the girl? Maybe yes, but I'd be interested to know why.

Morals, and logic, have no relationship to each other surely?
                  What does this logic say about contemporary attitudes to rape?
                  The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

I saw a documentary a few years ago on the subject of underage pregnancies in the US. Apparently a lot of those teenage mothers don't have fully developed bodies, which can lead to difficult pregnancies and births.

All you have to do is look in the history books to see how many women died during childbirth before modern medicine came along. The laws serve a very practical purpose.
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I doubt that. The average age of puberty in this country was about 16-17 in 1840 - probably due to relatively poorer nutrition or the lack of hormones in the diet. The girl would have been more phyically and emotionally developed by this age.
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points
                      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                      X