• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jimmy Savile 'household name' sweep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    You get to fight with DAG?
    D'ye loike DAGs ?
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I wonder what DAG stands for (or stood for, as he seems to have high-tailed it)
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Sullied

I feel very sullied by all this, as a innocent 14 yr old boy I wrote to Jim'll Fix It asking to meet Deborah Harry in her bedroom. He never replied, I think I may sue!
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          I feel very sullied by all this, as a innocent 14 yr old boy I wrote to Jim'll Fix It asking to meet Deborah Harry in her bedroom. He never replied, I think I may sue!
          Seeing as she was 30-odd before anybody heard of her he probably struggled with the concept of fancying an adult female.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
            When I was 12, Jim Fixed It For Me to milk a cow blindfolded....

(resurrected from Light Relief where it went automagically and no one saw it)

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Seeing as she was 30-odd before anybody heard of her he probably struggled with the concept of fancying an adult female.
              But I bloody well fancied her, Mr Bolt has nothing on the number of sub 10 second sprints I had.
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                When I was 12, Jim Fixed It For Me to milk a cow blindfolded....

(resurrected from Light Relief where it went automagically and no one saw it)
                Ahh so you know what the selection criteria was for the show. What did you have to do for uncle Jimmy then. Did he touch you?
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Freddy Star!

Comment

Yeah, Freddie Star. Shocker. I guess despite being told as kids that you can't tell a sex offender by looking at them; you actually can.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      Yeah, Freddie Star. Shocker. I guess despite being told as kids that you can't tell a sex offender by looking at them; you actually can.
                      An end of the pier vulgarian, my dear, that's for sure.

I once took my old granny to see him at the Mowlem in Swanage.

I Think she was expecting Billy Hanley.

Anyway, she was caught short during the performance and had to pop out to spend a penny.

On returning to the auditorium, Starr got the lighting technician to shine the spotlight on my granny as she hobbled back to her seat and enquired, and I quote, "Did you have a good dump love?"

It's a jolly good thing he's been arrested because it will save me a lot of money. If he's locked up in chokey, he won't be on TV which means I won't have to keep going out to buy a new set to replace the one I've just put my foot through.

Comment

Working...
                      X