• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jimmy Savile 'household name' sweep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moggy View Post
    as mich has said most get active by 15, but not with men old enough to be their fathers.

this for me, is a terrible abuse of trust, if of course it happened, and it looks increasing more likely. Preying on children, and vulnerable children is just not on.
    some 14/15 year olds are vulnerable

some are complete sluts who will sleep with anyone - especially someone famous....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

some are complete sluts who will sleep with anyone - especially someone famous....
      but they are still children and the adult should know better not go around preying on the vulnerable or looking for the children that are sluts.

Comment

Not being rude, there is a big difference between

1. pulling a female stranger in a nightclub where professional bouncers have assessed them as 18 or 21 +
        2. Pulling them in a pub as they drink bacardi & coke again served by a professional as 18. the trainspotting gambit.
        3. Working your way through an audience that have all been vetted and the researchers KNOW A LARGE PERCENTAGE WERE UNDER 16, they didn't have any chaperones despite the atmosphere and the possible consequences.
        4. Sitting your niece on your knee and abusing her.

the first two have nearly happened to me, I was lucky I got suspicious but if I had fallen foul of the law I would have been a couple of years older not the same age as her great grandfather and a leading celebrity in their office.

1&2 I would see as probably accidental and attract a lesser sentence, the other two should involve removing their testicles with rusty barbed wire.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I believe Cocaine and sadism are both attractive to some people but Cocaine is illegal due to the problems it causes society and sadism only legal between consenting adults because they are the only ones that can reasonably consent.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

very tough to comment in this without looking dodgy but I know plenty of 15/16 year old girls who have told me they are sexually active
            The dodgy part is why you've having that kind of conversation with them!

The two are not mutually exclusive.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I imagine it's the vulnerability that's the appeal for the Jimmy Savilles of the world, and a teenager who looks and acts like an adult is of no interest.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                I imagine it's the vulnerability that's the appeal for the Jimmy Savilles of the world, and a teenager who looks and acts like an adult is of no interest.
                Nah looking at the HIGNFY clip he would do 'whatever he could get his hands on'

Comment

Nah looking at the HIGNFY clip he would do 'whatever he could get his hands on'
                  Yes it does feel only a matter of time before it's revealed that he used to hang around the guts bins behind the slaughterhouse.
                  The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                    Yes it does feel only a matter of time before it's revealed that he used to hang around the guts bins behind the slaughterhouse.
                    yeah probably a melon in a microwave as well..

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      So why do so many men like MILFs?
                      Because some of us are old gits and they are still younger

Comment

Working...
                      X