• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Compulsive liars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compulsive liars

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    It's incredible how some of these people get so carried away. I've always found that I've never need to bulltulip, being a 12'' cock and being as thick as a bodybuilders arm is more than enough to impress the ladies.
    FTFY

Comment

Chap joined our secondary school midway through a year without moving house, apparently he got bullied a bit so his folks ( who were both working as teachers ) pulled a few strings and got him shifted. The pupil year decided to give him a break then the next thing he was bragging about punching horses so hard he sent them flying over walls. Everything he said was a complete fantasy. He was obviously insecure and made up chat thinking it would get him some respect which completely backfired as he had the pish ripped out of him.

Sad really, he ended up smack addict, stole his Sister's wedding fund money which was 12 grand, took out multiple cards in his Fathers's name which nearly bankrupted the parents. Sad, sad... but he was a fanny.

Comment

Not thought about this for ages.... The guy who taught Geography was always full of tall tales, Jackanory Geoff we used to call him. Anyway, it turned out quite publicly he wasn't an Italian minor aristocrat come Doctor fallen on hard times:
        BBC News | EDUCATION | Teacher jailed for sex with pupils

What an effing cee. I mean, what with him and Savile running around Leeds, that must have been why it was so hard to get a bird. At least that's the excuse I'm using..

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          I've known two guys who were in the SAS and one guy who was in the Foreign Legion. I didn't find out for years and not from them either but from mutual friends who were ex forces.
          When I was a driver in the Royal Corps of Transport (not attached to the SAS or anything remotely like it) I was lucky enough to get on a skiing course in Norway. Part way through the course a troop of guys turned up on a refresher for a week (Arctic training). They were just regular guys but jeez they could outdo anything any of us or the instructors could do and a week after they had gone, we found out they were SAS and all week they were there they just talked about pubs and sweeties (their wives and gf). Not a mention of work or special anything or SAS or ops - nada, zilch, nothing.

Anyone who ever tells you they were in special forces most probably were not. MY ex's step dad was a gamekeeper and he was in the SAS (amongst other things). Trouble was, he was in it 20 years before it was formed lmao.

Comment

The father was in the army, served in Aden under Mad Mitch and he has mentioned it about twice in my life.

He speaks often about his father's part in the war and his grandfathers part the the boer war but never the retaking of the crater which got fairly nasty.

I think that is what most ex soldiers do and that is the right thing to do.

Anyone that openly boasts about it in the boozer has a good indication to giving of bulltulip, add to that the "next thing is the blind corne rwhere you get up to 180"
            Last edited by minestrone; 24 October 2012, 23:45.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              It's incredible how some of these people get so carried away. I've always found that I've never need to bulltulip, having a 12'' cock as thick as a bodybuilders arm is more than enough to impress the ladies.
              yeah but you can only borrow the 11" strap on next Thursday, gotta sort out NLDYUK this weekend.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

My brother was in the army for 22 years and has trained and drunk with various SAS troops. Apparently a very large part of being in the SAS is, quite simply, not being a c*ck. Being a c*ck and winding everyone up, even just non SAS guys you are stationed with, simply makes things more difficult than they need to be.

Hence all of the ones he has met have been friendly, modest and a serious contender for 'hardest man on earth'. He also advised that if the SAS were ever after someone then the best thing to do is to surrender in the most public place you can find, try to get the media to notice and then just hope they have been ordered not to kill you if there are witnesses.
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                  My brother was in the army for 22 years and has trained and drunk with various SAS troops. Apparently a very large part of being in the SAS is, quite simply, not being a c*ck. Being a c*ck and winding everyone up, even just non SAS guys you are stationed with, simply makes things more difficult than they need to be.

Hence all of the ones he has met have been friendly, modest and a serious contender for 'hardest man on earth'. He also advised that if the SAS were ever after someone then the best thing to do is to surrender in the most public place you can find, try to get the media to notice and then just hope they have been ordered not to kill you if there are witnesses.
                  So what is the new James Bond film like? any good?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    So what is the new James Bond film like? any good?
                    Now if you had asked about the last Pirates of the Carribean film (when it was new) I could have helped as I knew one of the guys in it but I am afraid I have no connection to James Bond's new film and I have two young kids so they may as well put all of the cinemas on the moon for all the good they are to me.
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                      I have two young kids so they may as well put all of the cinemas on the moon for all the good they are to me.
                      SAS's Nanny is at a loose end, save her from a fate worse than death and get her to look after your kids so you can take the missus to the movies.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X