• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HTF does facebook make a loss?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I can make a website, which does exactly what Google does, in 2 days.

Minestrone.
    I think Atw needs to speak to him. He's spent 8 years developing one so far (although Majestic SEO is probably distracting him a bit)
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I can only point back to the thread where I argued that facebook was a bad investment. It provides nothing of worth.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ok-shares.html

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
      But as others have said, I'm not looking for stock buying advice
      Originally posted by Dante View Post
      Some of the investing "advice" on this thread is hilarious. Don't buy Facebook because the founder "doesn't care much for money"? Or "They're the next Friends Reunited"?

How out of touch are these clowns?
      Only a fool would argue that FB is not worth what investors think its worth.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
        I can only point back to the thread where I argued that facebook was a bad investment. It provides nothing of worth.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ok-shares.html

That was much before the IPO and then they priced it at 38$ which to at least 70% over priced. I have since then argued that they are way over priced and ripe for a stock crash.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

That was much before the IPO and then they priced it at 38$ which to at least 70% over priced. I have since then argued that they are way over priced and ripe for a stock crash.
          hahaha Im sure you'll to link us to your change of heart before the IPO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
            Why didn't you take a tour around the Googleplex?
            Didn't know they did them. We looked at the big donut though.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X