• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The end to racism is within grasp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Whoops! Ferdinand wants to stir it up again. I thought it was impossible to find anyone thicker than Terry, but you live and learn.
    Why shouldn't it be stirred up if the problem remains, but hidden below the surface?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Hmm, not sure. My father turned down a job applicant last week on the grounds that the bloke said he hated Mrs Thatcher. Not really very smart when you're surrounded by people who run their own businesses.
      For 30% I'd hate Thatcher (the bitch )
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Whoops! Ferdinand wants to stir it up again. I thought it was impossible to find anyone thicker than Terry, but you live and learn.
        If he wanted to raise the subject of racism to the media he's done it, had he worn the shirt how many newspapers on Sunday would have mentioned the start of yet another anti racism campaign?!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          If he wanted to raise the subject of racism to the media he's done it, had he worn the shirt how many newspapers on Sunday would have mentioned the start of yet another anti racism campaign?!
          Make no mistake, this is about Terry. I am bored with the same story yet again.

Kick-It-Out is a better organisation for working with people, rather than the likes of Ferdinand who want confrontation and to rake over old coals. He will alienate people.

Comment

JT was cleared of being a racist by a real court. Frankie Boyle has demonstrated that even making racist jokes does NOT make you a racist.

I find all this desire to stitch JT up as a racist is pretty tacky. He has enough faults and flaws if you want to attack him, without making them up.

Comment

See the JT thingy, I never followed the story closely, now, I have read football forums where all claim he was guilty and other football forums where all claim he was not guilty.

When I have seen the tape it has allways been blurred and I understand his claim that he admits saying the words but what he was saying was "I never called you a..."

What is the general thoughs on his lack of conviction? SHould he have been done?

Comment

I think even if he DID say "you f-ing n*****" that's not racist. In the heat of anger one often chooses words based on how the recipient will respond, rather than what you think. The N word is pretty much the best insult to use against a black person in that respect.

Comment

We should have a massive compulsory orgy and produce lots of half cast babies, repeat that a few times and everyone will be vaguely similar.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Someone wrote a song to that effect some 40 years ago.
                    I was young then and it gave me bizarre images.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      What is the general thoughs on his lack of conviction? SHould he have been done?
                      Maybe. But remember that it was one word out of hundreds of foul-mouthed and personal abusive comments that flew about between several players in a highly charged situation. Which goes on every week.

And no-one heard it anyway.

Nevertheless he's been fined half a million quid for it in total. Whole countries whose fans chanted racist remarks at opposition black players through the game only got 30 or 40 grand fines, like Spain, Russia and Serbia (first time).

Comment

Working...
                      X