• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WWIII starts October 22 at 02:30 GMT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Do you mean like Northern England vs Southern England?
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Who would win?
    The north would have to protect themselves on a 2nd front in case of a Scottish attack.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      The north would have to protect themselves on a 2nd front in case of a Scottish attack.
      It's the South that need to worry. London has already been infiltrated by half of Scotland.
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
        Id be happy to fight in a civil war though, kinda looking forward to it tbh.
        I expect the Chavs will elect some sort of football hooligan as their general. You'll be limited to chucking rocks.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
          It's the South that need to worry. London has already been infiltrated by half of Scotland.
          And as the two most prosperous parts of the UK it makes sense that we would ally against the barbarian hordes.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

There's a reason the army target the less than bright amonsgt us, so that when some senior officer says, lets all march against folk who will be shooting against you, whilst I command the operation from London, then just mindlessly listen and follow orders. Some call it discipline, some call it courageous, some call it stupid.

There are a lot of people on here calling others cowards, yet I'd bet my last pound, 99% of you lot would cack yourselves if presented with a war scenario in real life.

Comment

I get scared at paintball.

Luckily I'd be an information warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

I'd have no interest in picking up arms, none at all.

I'd tend to my smallholding in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  I'd tend to my smallholding in the middle of nowhere.
                  Until they turn up to burn it, kill you, and rape your wife and kids.

I'd pick up the gun before then. Safety in numbers.

Comment

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Until they turn up to burn it, kill you, and rape your wife and kids.

I'd pick up the gun before then. Safety in numbers.
                      With only small holding he probably does'nt have a wife
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X