• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I can help you achieve

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Is this about moving from the 80% who've got gainful employment into the 20% who are out of work?
    It's not. I can help you. PM me.

Comment

Oi AL - PM me

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
        I'm thinking of writing a course for IT people to explain to you how to get out of the 80% into the 20%.
        Does it involve moving from permie to contract?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          I think it's about that time of day. Few sherberts to the wind ..
          What a nice expression - I've heard it before a few times, but for some reason there is no mention of its meaning on Google.
          I presume it means being a little drunk? But what has that got to do with letting sherbet powder blow away in the wind?

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            What a nice expression - I've heard it before a few times, but for some reason there is no mention of its meaning on Google.
            I presume it means being a little drunk? But what has that got to do with letting sherbet powder blow away in the wind?
            PM me.

Comment

Its a combination of having a few sherbets and being a few sheets to the wind

Comment

...And I will for the right price.

I'm thinking of writing a course for IT people to explain to you how to get out of the 80% into the 20%.

The first tier is a PDF you can buy.

Second tier is YouTube tutorials you can buy.

Third tier, you can turn up and I will run a course in person, over a couple of days.
                that's a lot of tears

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

it's a concatenation of two old sayings

a few sherberts = a few beers

two sheets to the wind = an unsteady and of of control sailing vessel

a shorter and more prosaic expression would be 'pissed as a fckng cnt'

although I have no idea of the origins of that particular phrase

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I like how you don't explain at all what this means. Since you're only a developer it's clearly not about income or job title.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Acheive what exactly? Widespread derision?
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X