• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

War with France anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    No, Andorra would fight back.

France is fine.
    I drove through Andorra this summer. I am not too sure what a country which appears to be one street lined with cigarette and alcohol stores could do to stop the might of the British Armed forces and, oh, hang on...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      I drove through Andorra this summer. I am not too sure what a country which appears to be one street lined with cigarette and alcohol stores could do to stop the might of the British Armed forces and, oh, hang on...
      Yes, and aside from that they have ski resorts where girls ski in their bikinis. It would be worth a stop.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Yes, and aside from that they have ski resorts where girls ski in their bikinis. It would be worth a stop.
        I could see Andorra having a larger armed forces at the end of this war...

Comment

Wisdom from Britain's number one kitchen MILF;
          France, isn't it that irritating country you have to drive through to get to Italy?
          Foamy sauces and egotistical chefs - Nigella Lawson gives withering verdict on French cuisine - Telegraph
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Yes, and aside from that they have ski resorts where girls ski in their bikinis.
            Doesn't sound very nice. They must get very cold. I feel they need a cuddle to stop their nipples sticking out too much.

Comment

I was in France all summer this year, and I cannot remember a tremendous meal. Admittedly not haute cuisine, as we were all together, but it was worse food than I have experienced from many pubs in the UK (and a lot better than some).

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post

I was in France all summer this year, and I cannot remember a tremendous meal. Admittedly not haute cuisine, as we were all together, but it was worse food than I have experienced from many pubs in the UK (and a lot better than some).
                and isn't France the home of nouvelle cuisine, a fancy term for sparrow-sized portions daintily arranged on plates the size of dustbin lids?

One reason I'd never, ever go in a French restaurant these days!
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                X