• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is the fourth celebrity?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    I actually heard a rumour last night about someone involved in this that disturbed me a bit because it was someone that I always held in high regard. He died a few years ago so it may not be the same person being discussed here but I'll keep his name quiet in the hope that it's a load of nonsense.
    Go on, give us a clue

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      Go on, give us a clue
      WHS- curiosity is now piqued. Where did you hear the rumour, somewhere reliable?

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
        Go on, give us a clue
        Michael Aspel or Parky?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

The fourth man is still alive according to the press, so not the one Bunk heard about. It must be somebody with the money to afford good lawyers because they ain't dropping any hints.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
            WHS- curiosity is now piqued. Where did you hear the rumour, somewhere reliable?
            Not reliable enough to spread it. I don't even know the details of where it came from and haven't seen the slightest mention of him anywhere else in connection with this, which is why I don't want to reveal it, in case it ends up floating around the internet gaining credibility like that Have I Got News For You transcript.

Comment

Not reliable enough to spread it. I don't even know the details of where it came from and haven't seen the slightest mention of him anywhere else in connection with this, which is why I don't want to reveal it, in case it ends up floating around the internet gaining credibility like that Have I Got News For You transcript.
              Ah go on, you're safe. Terry Wogan can't get to you via this forum.

Comment

Was it Rod Hull. That pretend bird was just an easy way for him to grope pretty much everybody.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

When has reliability of information ever mattered on here?
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                    Was it Rod Hull. That pretend bird was just an easy way for him to grope pretty much everybody.
                    He fell of the roof didn't he? Apparently he was fixing his TV aerial.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

So why even bring it up then?

Or is it just another 'me me me, look at what I know but I'm not telling you!' post?
                      Still Invoicing

Comment

Working...
                      X