• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is your most annoying OCD habit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see

(Flicks his mullet and gets in the car to eat his dog biscuit)
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I have a very distracting counting habit, which I've had since childhood.

I was not a studious or academic child but i was pretty good at maths. An obsession with remembering numbers helped me to multiply 10 digit numbers in my head, do binary maths in my head, I won many maths comps in school for fastest mental arithmetic.

To this day, when I see shapes I think "4" if they have four sides for example, before I notice what the shape is telling me. When driving, this can't be good!

If I'm stressed out for an extended period it goes mad. Sometimes I spend more time counting and categorising the letters on the screen than I do comprehending the words.

Comment

I see the standard of the pictures has fallen since my last visit.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Always having to have the last word.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Me too.

I'm always counting rounds fired.

Usually to 6.

I blame the S&W model 629.
              Shy boys shoot no bullets

Comment

I'll remember that the next time I go plinking.
                Well you wont have to remember it when you go podging.

Comment

Hurrah! Another candidate for the ignore list.
                  Do it.

Comment

Hurrah! Another candidate for the ignore list.
                    Are you talking about me? I thought I was on there already......

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
                      I have a very distracting counting habit, which I've had since childhood.

I was not a studious or academic child but i was pretty good at maths. An obsession with remembering numbers helped me to multiply 10 digit numbers in my head, do binary maths in my head, I won many maths comps in school for fastest mental arithmetic.

To this day, when I see shapes I think "4" if they have four sides for example, before I notice what the shape is telling me. When driving, this can't be good!

If I'm stressed out for an extended period it goes mad. Sometimes I spend more time counting and categorising the letters on the screen than I do comprehending the words.
                      Are you rain man?
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X