• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things burglars say.......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You can't go round threatening to do 15 year olds damage anymore Cliphead like a 1970s DJ or muso, you'll land up in a documentary.
    Me and a mate took out two armed robbers who held up the pub we were drinking in, he's an ex para and I might be a fat, knackered auld fck but I can move. This was the sixth pub they'd done in a month, the local cops will back us up forever and I drank in that pub free for a year.

No prisoners ever whatever their age. This country will be a better place with a zero tolerance policy. Somebody mention a 12 bore? That's just for starters.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Me and a mate took out two armed robbers who held up the pub we were drinking in, he's an ex para and I might be a fat, knackered auld fck but I can move. This was the sixth pub they'd done in a month, the local cops will back us up forever and I drank in that pub free for a year.

No prisoners ever whatever their age. This country will be a better place with a zero tolerance policy. Somebody mention a 12 bore? That's just for starters.
      So you're suggesting people start knocking kids about?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

So you're suggesting people start knocking kids about?
        Old enough to do the crime old enough to do the time and suffer any other consequences.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

I was driving one day approaching traffic lights. Lights were on red so I began slowing down to a stop, as you would.

Some 10 y/o kid jumps out of a bush and threw something at my car, didn't break any glass/etc, but I shouted at him calling him a knobhead. Little **** starts chasing me on his bike, by himself

It begars believe. I could have easily knocked him out, but saw sense being an adult (and not wanting to do time) and drove off.

I flagged some copper down the road and told him what happened. He just said "you did the right thing mate"
          Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

I sometime wished I live where Cliphead lives so I could quite happily chastise some youngster and be safe in the knowledge that the police will never find the body.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I sometime wished I live where Cliphead lives so I could quite happily chastise some youngster and be safe in the knowledge that the police will never find the body.
              Plenty of shallow graves in the hills around here.

Youngsters regularly found with knives on them are fair game.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                You do have to be careful though. About 20 years ago there was an armed robbery at a local pub, but various things about the tale didn't quite add up; the till was left full of money for example.

Word on the street had it that 20 grand or so of drugs money had gone missing.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                X