• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mark Bridger - guilty or not?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH this scummy thread needs to be closed.

Brillopad you should know better. I'd consider unfriending you but then you'd have no-one.

Have a bit of respect for a defenceless, frightened child who may not even be alive, not to even mention her family

Comment

Nothing we do or say on this thread will harm, hinder or help the girl and her family.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Nothing we do or say on this thread will harm, hinder or help the girl and her family.
        I didn't say it would. Respect was the word I mentioned.

Comment

Sorry if I (or anyone else on this thread) have offended anyone. But none of the comments have been directed at his crime. It is all about the scummy media. Remember that Bristol case where the media vilified that guy as he was a bit weird? I don't want to see it repeated. Bridger might be innocent and the real criminal at large.

EDIT: And I am more the happy if the mods want to delete the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Sorry if I (or anyone else on this thread) have offended anyone. But none of the comments have been directed at his crime. It is all about the scummy media. Remember that Bristol case where the media vilified that guy as he was a bit weird? I don't want to see it repeated. Bridger might be innocent and the real criminal at large.

EDIT: And I am more the happy if the mods want to delete the thread.
            Yeah I remember the Bristol thing well. I noticed the sarcastic emote at the end of your post but it did seem a bit 'fire it up and duck' and the temptation is to trivialise the plight of this poor child and her family as an acceptable 'casualty of war' in order to have a 'justified' go at the media. I just didn't think it was acceptable to trivialise the situation.

When they catch the moron that abducted this innocent little girl, I will be first to join the crucifixion thread, believe me!

I just hope she is found ok.

Comment

Hang 'em high, flock 'em first.

A society where a child is not safe is no society.

one day at a time

Comment

Working...
              X