• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you want me in your team?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    He hasn't come back. I think he posted just when the coke rush started abating.
    I had a bath, a glass of merlot and got stuck into a book. I'm up at 5am these days. I can't be hanging around dodgy forums all evening waiting for some anon to slip up so I can put the boot in.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
      I had a bath, a glass of merlot and got stuck into a book. I'm up at 5am these days. I can't be hanging around dodgy forums all evening waiting for some anon to slip up so I can put the boot in.
      You need a hobby.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
        Why was he on the ceiling?
        Were you laying on the floor?
        Are you a dingo?

He probably had difficulty looking you in the eye because yours are crossed in a kind of 'Hills have eyes' way?
        I was looking up for inspiration. You're very male oriented aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          I like the correlation between his posting times and those of having spent 5 hours in the pub after work...

He's a funny little fecker really, unless you think he actually believes his tulipe.
          You're like the duracell bunny, you just go blindly on and on and on ...stick one foot out and trip you up , and you go round and round in circles on your back not even realising you're on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
            I don't know, I've met a (mercifully small number) of people in real life that actually were that arrogant and deluded about their own self-importance. You must have encountered some too: you've banned several of them.

******' amazing !!

You make Aussielong look like a shy retiring type who has no appreciation of his own ability !!
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I was looking up for inspiration. You're very male oriented aren't you?
              That's either a Freudian wish or an offer, either way you are barking up the wrong ceiling Sheila. HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                I do love the Aussie place names.

I got particularly excited when we drove through Wollongong - I remember my first installation of Wollongong TCP/IP on my windoze 3.1 machine back in 1992...
                I worked out in the bush from 87 to 91 and there are some tremendous names! I hitchiked across Aus in the winter of 86-87 and got stuck in a few places of which my favourite was Iron Knob.

Is this Aussielong someones sockie who's having a giggle? Surely no one is about actually like this, who speaks like this, well apart from Gentile?

Comment

I was looking up for inspiration.
                  Were you lying on your back, thinking of England?
                  Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
                    Were you lying on your back, thinking of England?
                    Laaaaand of hope and glooooory....
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                      I worked out in the bush from 87 to 91 and there are some tremendous names! I hitchiked across Aus in the winter of 86-87 and got stuck in a few places of which my favourite was Iron Knob.

Is this Aussielong someones sockie who's having a giggle? Surely no one is about actually like this, who speaks like this, well apart from Gentile?
                      Overland it's not a bad trip.
                      Hidden away in the bush.
                      Idyllic landscapes.
                      Sunsets to die for.
                      Alice springs is worth a look.
                      Cairns is just a springboard.
                      Up to Cape Trib and beyond.
                      Ningaloo has worlds best reef diving.
                      Townsvilles a nice spot too.

Comment

Working...
                      X