• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you want me in your team?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    My wife has been bandied about the garrison town 106 while I was away playing war with my friends, mostly by local lads who offered her more fun and a much larger cock...
    FTFY fat boy

Comment

It must be said, what your posts may lack in wit, sophistication, brevity, factual accuracy, and general appeal, is more than compensated for by irrelevance.
      Hahahahaha, hahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh my, been owned doing what you do best again.
      Originally posted by aussielover
      you're **** wits
      Originally posted by shaunyfatboy
      Is that a list of tunnels?
      My, that is very, very, very funny and it's only a retarded ex squaddie who could draw any other inference from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
        My, that is very, very, very funny and it's only a retard like me could fail to spot the joke in it.

Oldhacking
        verb. oldhack, oldhacking, oldhacks

1. To zealously continue tunnelling/digging even when it is abundantly plain that the very bottom has been reached, as with a shovel, spade, or snout, or with claws, paws or hands.

2. To display obsessive compulsive tendencies when backed into a corner and made to look stupid.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Shaunyboying:
              verb. Shaunyboying, Shaunyboys, Shaunyboy

1. To obfuscate, change tack, divert when clearly made to look foolish, inept and incorrect in a discussion.

2. To look at boys and either want to eat them, or get them into a corner to fiddle with them.

3. To boldly ignore all evidence proving one retarded and continue making incorrect statements further proving the point.

We can all do it shaunyboy:

Originally posted by Aussielover
              You're all fooks
              Originally posted by shaunyfatboy
              Is that a list of tunnels?

Couldn't make this tulip up

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                Did I mention earlier that your pathetic offerings also lack originality?

Comment

Did I mention earlier that your pathetic offerings also lack originality?
                  No need fat boy, your mistake is so damn funny, so amusingly 'you', that I couldn't give a fig right now, it's open season on just how stupidd you are.

The most genuinely, transparently stupid thing you can do, and the list is long, and growing by the day.

I am used to you missing out on the hypocracy of your posts, and sometimes the irony, but this one was just spot on; you actually replied to it, then lambast me.

I genuinely think there couldn't be a better metaphor for yuo, than that.

Knowing you're a fat, ginger fook, who's wife is very likely to have taken on a town, a man so fat, that he has to walk for exercise is simply the icing on the cake.

Thanks for that.

Comment

Comment

Im planning a trip to Australia later in the year. I was wondering how expensive it was and whether i could find a cheaper alternative. I have. Just give OH a spade, tell him he's been owned and he'll dig you all the ******* way.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X