• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lib Dems less popular than SNP - in England!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    That's because the SNP are promoting independance for Scotland. Many English are very much in favour of that. It's a policy they can really get behind.
    I am not bothered if the Scots stay or go - I just want them to stop whining at the English.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I am not bothered if the Scots stay or go - I just want them to stop sponging off the English.
      FTFY

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        FTFY

Well if we are going to get to that level, I want London to break away from the rest of the UK. Setup borders at the M25.

But it gets me when perfectly pleasant Scots, who are working in London, suddenly go red eyed and foaming at the mouth because Jackie Stewart was once referred to as "British" rather than "Scottish".

Comment

NewNetScotland is a propaganda site for Scottish Independence. It's a complete joke.

That said i doesn't surprise me. The LD's have been exposed to be a joke themselves.

Comment

Working...
          X