• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a Pillock!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was the event?

anything interesting?

Comment

I thought you were in London just to tweet pictures of the pub you are in!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

No point going back home. Stay in London, go to a nice restaurant, take in a show ....
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post

Your spare set of keys are with a trusted friend/neighbour right?
          Under the flower pot by the back door
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            No point going back home. Stay in London, go to a nice restaurant, take in a show ....
            Or stay in Newport Pagnell!
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Home again! (Again.)

Originally posted by Fishface View Post
              How was the event?

anything interesting?
              Quite interesting - nothing earth-shattering, but some good ideas.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I thought you were in London just to tweet pictures of the pub you are in!
              I got a free pint for tweeting those photos of my beer, once they worked out it was me

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Now if you'd read it properly, you'd have seen that I was already on my way home...

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Or stay in Newport Pagnell!
              ...making this the only alternative to completing the journey

Comment

Working...
              X