• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team domination

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Definitely a drinker.
    I've just done a 10k run. Tomorrow morning I'll swim 2k before a breakfast of champions.

Of course, I do drink but not much these days.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
      ]Tomorrow morning I'll swim 2k before a breakfast of champions.
      Here's some footage of last week's effort

Comment

Yup, definitely on the pop

Comment

<snip> lots of great stuff </snip>

The project is like a large game of chess. You think you got one up on me? I just parked a crafty bishop in the corner. Thatll come out in 20 moves time when I mate you from behind.
          Very good, you seem to be well on top of things. The world needs dynamic, decisive and charismatic managers.

I see the flaws in your argument before you've finished your sentence.
          Like basing one's long-term strategy on a bishop? That does mean one can never cover more than half the bases.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
            Could be but then it's probably undefended.
            But is the b file is closed, that may not matter.
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
            X