• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team domination

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    You just don't get it do you. You're a lousy think.
    I would get more of a beating from the dragons blood chilli sauce I have Aussielover. Genuinely, all you are doing is projecting. All of the things you have stated you don't need to do, to improve your self worth, you do.

Projecting, that's all.

Comment

You're a lousy think.
      Eh?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
        I would get more of a beating from the dragons blood chilli sauce I have Aussielover. Genuinely, all you are doing is projecting. All of the things you have stated you don't need to do, to improve your self worth, you do.

Projecting, that's all.
        So basically you are saying my team is dominating me and not the other way around?

I've called you a savant and you'd turned around and said "I'm not a savant, YOU'RE the savant!".

You've thrown it straight back at me.

Your wit is so high bandwidth it's scary.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Eh?
          Read some (nOn technical) boOks.

Comment

I thought it was a typo, either correct it or explain rather than acting all mysterious.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So basically you are saying my team is dominating me and not the other way around?

I've called you a savant and you'd turned around and said "I'm not a savant, YOU'RE the savant!".

You've thrown it straight back at me.

Your wit is so high bandwidth it's scary.
              Well no, but that's probably down to the lack of intelligence on your part. I am saying you are saying it: Projecting.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Well no, but that's probably down to the lack of intelligence on your part. I am saying you are saying it: Projecting.

HTH BIDI
                I dont come on here to boost my ego. Read some of my posts. I bet you've been through them all looking for data like an internet bound inspector clouseau.

I bet you get the right run around at work. You come across as a bit ...simple in your understanding of the dynamic.

"does not compute, does not compute"

Comment

HTH BIDI
                  And if you're gonna attempt to make yourself look clever by using big words like "projecting" , you should know what they mean. Look it up, you've misunderstood it.

Comment

I have an enviable and relentless capacity for knowledge acquisition and retention. I get to the point quickly. I see the flaws in your argument before you've finished your sentence.
                    I can formulate successful plans under stress when others are lost. I take hardened contractors and lead them to success and enlightenment.
                    This is what Chuck Norris sounds like when he posts on the Internet.

Sock puppet?

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for aussielong"

"They once made an aussielong toilet paper, but it wouldn't take sh*t from anybody"
                    Last edited by darrenb; 27 September 2012, 22:41.
                    Der going over der to get der der's.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      I thought it was a typo, either correct it or explain rather than acting all mysterious.
                      It was a Burroughs line.

You should get out more. And no, the Java User Groups do not count even if JUGs do sound appealing.

Comment

Working...
                      X