• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

locating long time ago lost friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cadmus Wolf View Post
    P.S. nomadd and paddy don't waste the electronic ink or truth be told, your posts are garbage.
    An insult and an Americanism?

You are MF and I claim my £10!
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Good day everybody,
      I'm trying to locate a long time ago lost friend, who, I was told, is presently self-employed in Scotland (has his own little business in construction field). All data I have about him is his first and last name, date and place of birth and the last known nationality.
      Question: Is there any UK government website, an online business directory or something where I can find his company name and the contact info with the only little information I have about him?
      Thanks for any reply you may have.
      You are showing off - we all know contractors do not have friends
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        You are showing off - we all know contractors do not have friends
        Well, no friends except Recruitment Agents.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

whatever

I know other ways how to find him but as the saying goes, "I don't want to scarry the bird yet"

Comment

Well, since he seems to be a one-song poster he probably won't be back, particularly since he kept repeating this post in a non-relevant thread in another Professional forum.

(so much for the 'long-time friend' though, it doesn't sound very friendly to me...)
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

err.. have you seen the "Lassies" latest members list on that site
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

All data I have about him is his first and last name, date and place of birth and the last known nationality.
                Does he have many?

Sounds like a Churchill/Spod sockie trying to find some dirt on someone...

Comment

Working...
                X