• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do the British hate success?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    Cojak getting involved!

Let me break it down for you...

. There could be multiple individuals sitting here for all you know..
    I always thought there was more than one idiot in Australia
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Never heard so much tulip in my life. In Australia, there's what they call the tall poppy syndrome. I lived there for years and there is nothing more you hate than someone making it big, and boy do you guys whine and like to cut them down.

I lived there for a few years in the late 80's early 90's, and have been back to work, and I can promise you, the hypocracy that comes out of the country is amazing. They come over here and act as though the land is made of milk and honey, is in fact Ambrosia, and it couldn't be further from the truth.

Jeez
      You've posted this bollox before.

Look mate, you may have spent 5 minutes here 25 years ago and obviously got burned by some Aussie shielas but its Not how you paint it.

Ive been here over a decade and mix with mainly Aussies. They are a much less snide bunch that the Brits.

which backpacker hostel did you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        What the fook would an Aussie know about what constitutes "success" anyway?
        Most of them think they have reached the pinnacle if they get a job pulling pints in an Earls Court clip joint!!

You don't get out much do you? Have you been to an earls court clip joint recently and seen who works there?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          We do. You're a cock. I don't think you are multiple individuals as the level of idiocy displayed is extremely rare. HTH.

Feck me, you're such a loser you can't even troll properly.
          I'm not so much of a loser I post from home in my spare time.

I bet you have "insult some random on CUK" next to "get more free stamps from job club" on your daily run sheet.

Comment

Cojak getting involved!

Let me break it down for you...

You don't know me, You only know what I post. There could be multiple individuals sitting here for all you know. The forum Depersonalises interchange between posters. So throwing insults into the ether , like you are, just shows cojak To be a bit...stupid, I'm afraid. You may dislike what I'm posting, but your comment about disliking me , makes no sense.
            I know who you are you give away to much info in your posts, I thought it was you but I wasn't sure at first but things you have said in this post confirmed I knew you, but I doubt you remeber me.
            I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

I'm not so much of a loser I post from home in my spare time.
              Current time at your location would be ?

Comment

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post
                I know who you are you give away to much info in your posts, I thought it was you but I wasn't sure at first but things you have said in this post confirmed I knew you, but I doubt you remeber me.
                Interesting! In that case, I'm right aren't I??? I am, aren't I?

Comment

Interesting! In that case, I'm right aren't I??? I am, aren't I?
                  Go on ELBBUBKUNPS, tell him he's right. No-one else around here will.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Current time at your location would be ?
                    Put it this way, I'm not on GMT.

Comment

Put it this way, I'm not on GMT.
                      Neither are a few other posters.

But in your me me me world you wouldn't notice that.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X