• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomsday preppers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    Get yourselves over to The Survival Podcast Forum - Index

A surprisingly decent bunch as it happens. Their TFH forum is a bit much perhaps.
    Some hilarious posts on there. They all seem obsessed with 'SHTF' day as though they haven't realised that for half of Africa, every day is a SHTF day. One thread's on about the 'wussification' of males and I found this classic piece of wisdom;
    Anyone that has seen my FB photo knows I'm not girlie looking even with my long hair. I can sew, I used to do embroidery to improve hand/eye coordination when I was shooting more. I can organise a pantry, library, or a storehouse. I do most of the grocery shopping because I can do math in my head and remember what is needed better. I grow herbs in pots and can cook better than most. I am not a girlie guy, I just don't let preconceptions get in the way of doing what needs to be done.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

it is hard not to laugh but the guy ended up shooting himself in the thumb and getting airlifted to hospital where they managed to put it back together missing about an inch.

If I was one of his kids when armageddon started I would just shoot him straight away before he started slowing me down.

Comment

Working...
      X