• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A dodgy case of Tourettes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I often park in the Disabled bays at the local supermarket after 6pm, if I need to pop in there for something.
    I am sure I read that it is okay out of normal business hours, and besides, there are always plenty available.
    As I was getting out of my car some numpty said "You don't look as though you have a disability?"
    I replied "I do. I have Tourettes, so f**k off and mind your own business!!"

Some Councils have that rule for public disabled bays (it will state on the sign if that rule applies)

All other bays including supermarkets are for disabled access 24/7.

The rules for bays change from council to council so its always worth checking & if in doubt don’t be a lazy f***** & leave it for those who actually need it.
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      Some Councils have that rule for public disabled bays (it will state on the sign if that rule applies)

The rules for bays change from council to council so its always worth checking & if in doubt don’t be a lazy f***** & leave it for those who actually need it.
      Whoa Halo, back down a bit. Yes, for those abled bodied people who park in disabled spots shooting is too good for 'em. Shaunbhoy has a disablement though.

He's Scottish.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

from what I have just seen in London over the past few weeks, some of these buggers need those bays less than I do 'cough wheeze'

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Another whoosh!
          I think you will find it was trying to be a joke.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Whoa Halo, back down a bit.
            I know I am biased in this matter, but that was my reasoned & calm approach: my first draft had many more **’s in
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Another whoosh!
              I think you will find it was trying to be a joke.
              I hope so, but I believe strongly in the matter,

& on this forum since when does humour matter?
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

At what age do you have to stop the parent and child spaces ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I use them. My little boy is seventeen and plays number eight for his school, but he'll always be baby to me...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    You need to have a child?

I thought they were just for people who can't park straight.

Comment

I hope so, but I believe strongly in the matter,

& on this forum since when does humour matter?
                      agree completely abuse of disabled parking spaces is disgraceful.
                      Wish they could make the right amount though, in some car parks 30% of disabled parking space markers are pristine despite being painted 5 years ago. Others you have one space in thousands.

I would like to see supermarkets fining people incorrectly parking in disabled spots.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X