• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Witchdoctor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this was going to be a thread to post one's medical ailments the Eternal'witchdoctor'Optimist would propose a cure.

Oh well....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I thought this was going to be a thread to post one's medical ailments the Eternal'witchdoctor'Optimist would propose a cure.

Oh well....
      I can do that for you....

Post away....

Through some of the tinctures are not very tasty.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        After all, it's not the truth that matters, it's what the people believe.
        Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
        Our whole civilisation is based on this premise. Bit sad really when you think about it.
        Taking religion out of it, why would it matter? Even the most rational of us lives their life on how they feel about things, rather than cold facts.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Taking religion out of it, why would it matter? Even the most rational of us lives their life on how they feel about things, rather than cold facts.
          Because these people dont believe in the rule of law. they believe in rule by law. they take the authority that they have not earned, do not deserve, then they formulate their law because the end justfies the means.
          and we are trapped. because we abide by the law.

there is nothing nice or pleasant about the witchdoctor. He is just as likely to be as right or wrong as the rest of us. but we admit it and accept it. The zealots do not. the eco loon zealots are not an allegory or an excercise in philosophical debate. They are real, and they are here
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
          X