• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Go Gos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    The Chinese flamethrowers I keep ordering don't seem to make it through customs for some reason.
    I generally put them outside. However, I did wake up about 4:30am one morning last week to discover one on my bedsheets. I must have better eyesight than I thought, because I spotted him immediately in the half-light, and had grabbed a slipper and battered the poor wee thing to a pulp before I'd even fully woken up.

I don't recommend it. It's no fun having to change spider-entrail spattered bedsheets at 4:30am.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Did I ever tell you about the distraught bird opposite clientco, in Hale, Manchester ? vis a vis the spider in the bath ?
      Do tell.

Comment

Try having one drop from the ceiling into yer wine glass <shudder>
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Try having one drop from the ceiling into yer wine glass <shudder>
          Now that's just not on. I hope you made the little bugger spit out any wine he'd drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
            Now that's just not on. I hope you made the little bugger spit it out.
            After I had spit it out.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

These fckers wander the house during September;

Tegenaria duellica

My least favourite month of the year. Then comes October when the ghost get all active and friends won't stay in the house.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

After I had spit it out.
                Nooooo!! Tell me you didn't not notice until.........that's horrible! When I saw your thread the other night I at least thought you'd actually seen it plop in. It makes it a great deal worse if discovering him was a taste experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                  Nooooo!! Tell me you didn't not notice until.........that's horrible! When I saw your thread the other night I at least thought you'd actually seen it plop in. It makes it a great deal worse if discovering him was a taste experience.
                  I got a glimpse as I was about to drink. Nuff said.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    sorry. dont mean to be orrible.

the others seemed to have an F1 common denominator.

im probbly wrong
                    F1 or fcking yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X