• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Go Gos

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Go Gos"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    sorry. dont mean to be orrible.

the others seemed to have an F1 common denominator.

im probbly wrong
    F1 or fcking yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    Nooooo!! Tell me you didn't not notice until.........that's horrible! When I saw your thread the other night I at least thought you'd actually seen it plop in. It makes it a great deal worse if discovering him was a taste experience.
    I got a glimpse as I was about to drink. Nuff said.

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    After I had spit it out.
    Nooooo!! Tell me you didn't not notice until.........that's horrible! When I saw your thread the other night I at least thought you'd actually seen it plop in. It makes it a great deal worse if discovering him was a taste experience.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    These fckers wander the house during September;

Tegenaria duellica

My least favourite month of the year. Then comes October when the ghost get all active and friends won't stay in the house.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Now that's just not on. I hope you made the little bugger spit it out.
    After I had spit it out.

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Try having one drop from the ceiling into yer wine glass <shudder>
    Now that's just not on. I hope you made the little bugger spit out any wine he'd drunk.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Try having one drop from the ceiling into yer wine glass <shudder>

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Did I ever tell you about the distraught bird opposite clientco, in Hale, Manchester ? vis a vis the spider in the bath ?
    Do tell.

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    The Chinese flamethrowers I keep ordering don't seem to make it through customs for some reason.
    I generally put them outside. However, I did wake up about 4:30am one morning last week to discover one on my bedsheets. I must have better eyesight than I thought, because I spotted him immediately in the half-light, and had grabbed a slipper and battered the poor wee thing to a pulp before I'd even fully woken up.

I don't recommend it. It's no fun having to change spider-entrail spattered bedsheets at 4:30am.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Did I ever tell you about the distraught bird opposite clientco, in Hale, Manchester ? vis a vis the spider in the bath ?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    There's one in the corner of my living room at the moment that I have a truce with. If he gets any closer, though, it's the spider catcher and being put outside for him.
    The Chinese flamethrowers I keep ordering don't seem to make it through customs for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Arachnid friends? I'm working on species annihilation as a Plan B.
    There's one in the corner of my living room at the moment that I have a truce with. If he gets any closer, though, it's the spider catcher and being put outside for him.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Arachnid friends? I'm working on species annihilation as a Plan B.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Ta for the explanation, and for the apology. I wasn't trying to upset you - it's just a light-hearted thread with a nice tune.

How's the belly? You and Cliphead don't seem to be having the best of luck with our arachnid and insectoid friends of late.

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    sorry. dont mean to be orrible.

the others seemed to have an F1 common denominator.

im probbly wrong
    Ta for the explanation, and for the apology. I wasn't trying to upset you - it's just a light-hearted thread with a nice tune.

How's the belly? You and Cliphead don't seem to be having the best of luck with our arachnid and insectoid friends of late.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X