• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extrusions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Every time I do one I seem to block the loo. I don't think it's the loo as I've blocked several this week.

What to do?
    Stop using the loo? Maybe just s-h-i-t the bed instead?
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I have this issue too, as I have a diet that's high in protein and leads to large, sticky turds. At one clientco, I had exactly the same problem of blocking loos, so I developed a technique that I have called 'tulip 2.0'.

The protocol for tulip 2.0 is as follows;

1. drop pants and sit on bog as per tulip 1.0
      2. tulip
      3. Flush
      4. Wipe arse
      5. Deposit used loo paper in bog
      6. Flush again

Observant members of the congregation will notice the cunning use of the extra flush between the tulip and the wipe, so as to prevent overloading of the bog with paper and turd at the same time.

Try it and let me know; I couldn't bring myself to confess to this when I blocked the bogs at clientco, so I've been looking for an independent, unbiased tester so that I can patent the tulip 2.0 protocol.
      Problem solved.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
      X