• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for the parents among us....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ours is full time at Nursery and CM is back at work, it's not been easy for the pair of 'em.

I think CM is down to 20 texts and emails a day to the nursery so we're gradually weaning her off.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      ours went back last thursday and we have already had two letter for trips
      We've had a trip letter back already too. A trip the The Somme! Sounds very interesting indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Ours is full time at Nursery and CM is back at work, it's not been easy for the pair of 'em.

I think CM is down to 20 texts and emails a day to the nursery so we're gradually weaning her off.
        Only because she had the webcam installed. When she has finished with it at the nursery she is moving it to your office.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Only because she had the webcam installed. When she has finished with it at the nursery she is moving it to your office.
          She doesn't need a webcam for me, she can see what I get up to at the office by reading my CUK posts. That and the bitching PM's that the Man-Beast has recently been sending.

Comment

She could have been more subtle tho

Step by step instructions at WenlockCam
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Baby BP starts reception on Monday. He is at least 4 inches taller than the next biggest child and taller than all those in year 1. He takes after his mother which is bad news for the school - luckily they have hired an extra teaching assistant just for him.

Comment

She doesn't need a webcam for me, she can see what I get up to at the office by reading my CUK posts. That and the bitching PM's that the Man-Beast has recently been sending.
                You mean you don't lie like everyone else?

Comment

You mean you don't lie like everyone else?
                  Oi Admin, where's the "Little Angel" smiley?

Comment

They have been sending me picture messages, so I can see he is happy.
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

They have been sending me picture messages, so I can see he is happy.
                      The nursery near me has a secure web cam feed that parents can check in on
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X