• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion Sending 30 Trucks Full of 5 Cents Coins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    It's always wise to piss off the people who make the silicon that makes your shiny piece of tulipe function.
    Apple-Samsung Component Supplier Partnership For iPhone, iPad Will Remain Intact: Experts - International Business Times
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Ah.

Form over function or something.
      Its why we have pictures of Ferrari's or Porsche on our walls rather than a people carrier

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Both side's extreme viewer are often those who speak the loudest, the majority in the middle often sway between both camps, but those who try Cupertino's ware rarely go back, so again they must be doing something right

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          Thing is they're very expensive so not everyone can afford them and also they appeal to a select group, so potentially it may not make a vast difference other than money from licensing deals but then who want's to pay a licensing fee
          Are you talking about the samsung or the iPhone?

Cause from what I see iPhones are ten a penny and owned by anyone able to sign a 2 year mobile phone contract
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

If you go through the history of phones, tablets and music players there is always stealing/borrowing/improving of others ideas. Apple seem to have noticed this could be a way of getting ahead of the market and patenting everything they could to slow down the opposition. Some of the things that have recently been patented are ridiculous, swipe to open, arranging icons in a grid (like folders in a window), a rectangle with a screen etc.

Apples market share has taken a massive hit over the last few years, have they been saving this sort of thing up to give them a few more years competitiveness?

American courts have ruled in favour of Apple, Asian in favour of HTC and Samsung, Europe tell them to stop playing games. Says a lot really.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Its why we have pictures of Ferrari's or Porsche on our walls rather than a people carrier
              Speak for yourself

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_suiHYNm_la...e-1995-zox.jpg
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                You were always special

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Are you talking about the samsung or the iPhone?

Cause from what I see iPhones are ten a penny and owned by anyone able to sign a 2 year mobile phone contract
                  Well, lets face it, these are just phones. There's no high barrier to owning either of them so they're never going to be status symbols. The only phones you actually need to be rich to own are Vertus, which are just tulip.

Comment

... what differs the blind obsession of an anti-apple person from an apple fanboi? ...
                    Russell Brand charged with criminal damage after iPhone smash

The actor previously brushed off the allegations by making a joke about the incident on his Twitter.com page, writing, “Since Steve Jobs died I cannot bear to see anyone use an iphone irreverently, what I did was a tribute to his memory.”
                    Knowing that Russell Brand likes them, I'll never, never buy any iThing now, on principle
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Both side's extreme viewer are often those who speak the loudest, the majority in the middle often sway between both camps, but those who try Cupertino's ware rarely go back, so again they must be doing something right
                      I know fair few people who have recently ditched their iPhones recently so I wouldn't say that is true, I've used both the iPhone and iPad for testing and I wasn't that impressed. Thing is once you've seen an iPhone you've seen them all
                      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                      X