• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conjoined twins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    fair play, I'll edit it.
    Can we have capital letters please?
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Hmm, seems you've been doing alright out of my rep bucket

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to speling bee again."

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
        So the way to repsond to that reaction is to post that they're freaks on the internet? Because your fingers are controlled by your gut responses. Freak. See, now you've got me at it.
        Well yes sort of. The whole design of social-mediaised sites IS to get you to read and immediately post, rather than go away and come back with a reasoned response.
        Just look at CUK - people post overly emotional responses all the time when someone pisses them off.

Also calling someone a freak and saying it freaks you out are very different.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          ...exactly as if you saw a black/white person for the first time in your life. ...
          It is a bit freaky.

Comment

You're so small minded.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X