• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

New moniker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New moniker

I've got a new moniker because SimonMac said I sound like an old lady sitting knitting.

A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.
    Fish can't ride bicycles, but if any fish could ride a bicycle it would be a mudskipper. They are cool fish - they can climb trees!

stop sniffing glue
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I've got a new moniker because SimonMac said I sound like an old lady sitting knitting.

Fish can't ride bicycles, but if any fish could ride a bicycle it would be a mudskipper. They are cool fish - they can climb trees!
      Simon who?
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Well I hope that has taught you never to listen to me!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I thought you WERE an old lady knitting. Another fantasy destroyed........
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I liked "k2p2" best.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              I thought you WERE an old lady knitting. Another fantasy destroyed........
              I was. Now I'm a damned cool fish.

Comment

A welcome to you in your new form
                Join IPSE

Comment

I was. Now I'm a damned cool fish.
                  She's right too. I particularly like the way it 'burps' at 1:11 :

Comment

Snogging mudskippers

Comment

Working...
                    X