• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brillo Pad update, by Mrs B.P.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Update from Mrs BP

It is now 6.15am and still no distress call from BP so one guesses he is still trudging round the course. Have woken kids, made a flask of coffee and we're about to brave Dartford one last time. Hope to return with what is left of BP very soon.
    Excellent - he was the first thing I thought about when I woke up this morning - is that very wrong?

Give him a big cheer from the CUK collective!

Comment

Go Brillo!

Comment

Hope it all went well!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Should be done with the cycling bit by now… hopeful for that
          At that point I was 1hr 20mins into the run....

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            Excellent - he was the first thing I thought about when I woke up this morning - is that very wrong?
            From a 22 year old nubile blonde with an identical twin sister - no.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              From a 22 year old nubile blonde with an identical twin sister - no.....
              If you can walk again by Tuesday, come along to the London beer social - I'll buy you a pint, and another from my sister.

Comment

If you can walk again by Tuesday, come along to the London beer social - I'll buy you a pint, and another from my sister.
                I think I should be buying you all beers! Problem with Tuesday is that I have to drop off/pick up daughter with 11+ school - I am going to do a social soon though. Paintball would be great - though not sure if my back/knee will hold up.

I am now off carbs, chocolate, junk food and alcohol. I must shift the last 5kgs.

Comment

I'm not wearing the wig again.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                  X