• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm missing Gricer Boy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Gricer/Malc/Pacher's owner has posted in this thread.
    WHS

Whenever any of those 3 post the sockie master is never far away, this thread included.

Comment

He was last spotted at Bridgwater bus station waving his ticket around, demanding that an insector clip it.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
        He was last spotted at Bridgwater bus station waving his ticket around, demanding that an insector clip it.

Comment

Pacharan is a pretty crap sockie, as is malcolm Buggeridge, but I found Gricer pretty funny. I can't actually believe SAS is Gricer's sockie master because it displays a form of self-depricating humour that i just can't imagine SAS being capable of, unless SAS is an elaborate sockie as well.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Pacharan is a pretty crap sockie, as is malcolm Buggeridge, but I found Gricer pretty funny. I can't actually believe SAS is Gricer's sockie master because it displays a form of self-depricating humour that i just can't imagine SAS being capable of, unless SAS is an elaborate sockie as well.
            It's not Sas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              It's not Sas.
              Well, that f'n explains that then :-)

Obviously it's someone with a sharper and more elaborate sense of humour than SAS.

I never thought it was SAS but have been told several times that it was. I'm glad I remained sceptical

Comment

...Obviously it's someone with a sharper and more elaborate sense of humour than SAS. ...
                Hardly narrows it down, does it?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Hardly narrows it down, does it?

You must spread some rep etc etc.

Comment

Well, that f'n explains that then :-)

Obviously it's someone with a sharper and more elaborate sense of humour than SAS.

I never thought it was SAS but have been told several times that it was. I'm glad I remained sceptical

SAS can barely make sense of his own inane ramblings so I doubt he has the mental capability to create an annoying trainspotting sockie.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                      SAS can barely make sense of his own inane ramblings so I doubt he has the mental capability to create an annoying trainspotting sockie.
                      Wot you said.....

However, I had been told by several different posters that it was SAS, but Gricer was too 'cleverly stupid' to have been SAS.

Whoever it is, I want to see more Gricer posts

Comment

Working...
                      X