• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm missing Gricer Boy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starter for 10

You have to search for all those posters who admit to "recumbent cycling"
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Starter for 10

You have to search for all those posters who admit to "recumbent cycling"
      I've spent 10 minutes searching, why not just tell us?

Comment

I thought all of them were Threaded...

Website

Blog
        Last edited by darmstadt; 20 August 2012, 18:43.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Well, that f'n explains that then :-)

Obviously it's someone with a sharper and more elaborate sense of humour than SAS.

I never thought it was SAS but have been told several times that it was. I'm glad I remained sceptical
          Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Hardly narrows it down, does it?
          Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          SAS can barely make sense of his own inane ramblings so I doubt he has the mental capability to create an annoying trainspotting sockie.
          Bah! I strive to create interesting sockies for your titillation, delectation and delight and this is all the thanks I get. Bah!
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X