• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

house buying?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    I'd never have insulted Norway so.........
    Similar though, Scotland , Norway. Both beautiful. Sorry

Comment

Hurry and buy!

Prices are shooting up daily.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5071044.stm

Get on the ladder while you still can.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        Hurry and buy!

Prices are shooting up daily.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5071044.stm

Get on the ladder while you still can.
        Do you already have property by any chance? Anyone who has property will say that! Also, previous post about whatever goes up also comes down is true. I know its not the same as gravity but why not learn from history...
        House price graph

Prices will go up over time just as everything else does. Its called inflation, but as the graph shows that certainly isn't just inflation - neither can it be sustained. Just a matter of when...what do you think??

Comment

As I mentioned earlier due to the lack of returns on the stock market the money is being invested in the property market...

Comment

who the feck are the DCLG?
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Do you already have property by any chance?
              No, I own several

House prices will rise forever! I am rich, rich!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                As I mentioned earlier due to the lack of returns on the stock market the money is being invested in the property market...

We've had a pretty good run on the Stock Market for the last 3 years...seen my portfolio double in value... which was nice

Difficult to say if current market is top or just a pause
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                  We've had a pretty good run on the Stock Market for the last 3 years...seen my portfolio double in value... which was nice

Difficult to say if current market is top or just a pause
                  I used to do 'day trading' for a while and used to make some ok money on the side until the day when I lost £10'000 in 5 minutes. I felt physically sick for 3 days! As they say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X