• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dinner served in a giant Yorkshire pudding

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    WSS. I'm sure it says "Must be consumed within two hours of opening" somewhere on the bottle.
    Besides the NorPusses demand they have the corks to play with as soon as we crack open a bottle. They come running over as soon as they hear the bottle being opened.

They have developed a preference for champagne corks (the weight makes them more fun to play with).
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Besides the NorPusses demand they have the corks to play with as soon as we crack open a bottle. They come running over as soon as they hear the bottle being opened.

They have developed a preference for champagne corks (the weight makes them more fun to play with).
      It's Kit-Kat wrappers with my cat. I've tried explaining to her that it's just a brand name, and that they're not actually for cats, but she still can't resist chasing around balled-up silver foil and wrappers. The minute she hears the distinctive sound of the foil being ripped, she comes running.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Dinner in a giant yorkie pud is definitely top Mum material - nice one! Just don't let them see you pi**ed
        I want to know why there aren't any pics!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Hehe, the Norpusses have expensive tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            Hehe, the Norpusses have expensive tastes.
            More embarrassing when the clean is told "there might be a few wine corks about the place", only to find that she's quite thorough and she's managed to find a "lot" which have been shunted under sofas. Not nice when your cats show exactly how much you've been drinking over the past year

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
            X