• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We totally aced the Olympics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    In what way, cretin?
    Hey, misery guts retired millionaire. You made a donation yet?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-free-day.html

Comment

How, so, moron? Presumably the same or similar teams will be there? Or will they do it nude in Rio?
      Real beach, Brazilian bronzed babes with skimpy clothes on.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Hey, misery guts retired millionaire. You made a donation yet?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-free-day.html
        I don't donate to anything connected with religion.
        I have several charities to which I am more than generous.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
          Real beach, Brazilian bronzed babes with skimpy clothes on.
          Why would these be qualitatively different Brazilian bronzed babes with skimpy clothes on prancing on the sand to the ones we had here, imbecile?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Why would these be qualitatively different Brazilian bronzed babes with skimpy clothes on prancing on the sand to the ones we had here, imbecile?
            Shouldn't you be busy cleaning up your house after renting it out for a few gazillion pounds for the olympics?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

East end of London , overcast, in a sand pit vs sun soaked beach in Rio?

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                East end of London , overcast, in a sand pit vs sun soaked beach in Rio?
                Yes Russell, now fook orf, you tedious twunt.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Shouldn't you be busy cleaning up your house after renting it out for a few gazillion pounds for the olympics?
                  Sadly my BTL was not ready in time - I was hoping it would be.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

From the closing ceremony presentation from Rio we can deduce that the pimps will be on hand next time around to ensure a better quality of service.
                    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Sadly my BTL was not ready in time - I was hoping it would be.
                      So let me get this straight, you had a BTL that could potentially have been rented out for a premium at a once in a lifetime event and it WASN'T READY??? Only a complete moron would miss a chance like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X