• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekenderino

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cliphead's Fame School officially opens tomorrow with the students coming for the first group session where they'll be jamming together the songs they've been learning over the past few weeks.

All these thirty something women who want to play instruments and gig

Now they're getting their friends involved it's turning out to be a very good Plan B
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Yes. See my .sig . In 8 days I will swim 2.4 miles(open water), cycle 112 miles and run a marathon. Back to Back. Starting at 6pm. Going through the night with no sleep.

I am getting nervous now - I just hope my months of training are enough. I went injured about 3 months ago and put on about 5kg - I have not been able to shift the weight.

And if I fook up then Dallas will be reporting every last sordid detail to cuk....
      I've done a triathlon myself, though not those distances.

A tip for you: before you start put a big clump of vaseline under your bike seat. When you get out of the water and start cycling you can rub it on your inner thighs to prevent a lot of soreness.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Yes. See my .sig . In 8 days I will swim 2.4 miles(open water), cycle 112 miles and run a marathon. Back to Back. Starting at 6pm. Going through the night with no sleep.

I am getting nervous now - I just hope my months of training are enough. I went injured about 3 months ago and put on about 5kg - I have not been able to shift the weight.

And if I fook up then Dallas will be reporting every last sordid detail to cuk....
        This is a tremendous event, I've just read your page. All the best with it. A life times achievement if you finish it.

Have you got a time in mind?

Comment

Jeez BP, yes, that's incredible. I have sigs turned off, hence I had no idea. Huge good luck from me.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Centre Parcs ?
            Steady on, this isn't mums-net. Filth.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Jeez BP, yes, that's incredible. I have sigs turned off, hence I had no idea. Huge good luck from me.
              Am also planning a triathlon for tomorrow. In training today but tomorrow going to have 3 sausages, 3 eggs , 3 bacon, 3 tomatoes, 3 black pudding, 3 toast, 3 mushrooms, 3 beans and three cups of tea. I'm hoping for a time of 12 minutes.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Am also planning a triathlon for tomorrow. In training today but tomorrow going to have 3 sausages, 3 eggs , 3 bacon, 3 tomatoes, 3 black pudding, 3 toast, 3 mushrooms, 3 beans and three cups of tea. I'm hoping for a time of 12 minutes.
                No hash browns?

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                  No hash browns?
                  No but he's bound to make a hash of it.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                    No hash browns?
                    Sauteed potatoes
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X