• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekenderino

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
    I'm staying down at the gig tonight and working tomorrow. I've got an entire house to myself so it's BBQ and Beer for one in the garden tonight.

Anyone fancy a burger?
    Depends where here is?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post

Bathroom showrooms for me

Plumber starts next week.
      They're excellent at starting but, in my experience, very bad at ever finishing (unless they're Polish)
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Good news - Mrs BP is off with the outlaws and taken my three horrible children with her. Goodness knows why they are so horrid - where can they get that from?

Bad news is I will be training almost all weekend - only 8 days to go now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Good news - Mrs BP is off with the outlaws and taken my three horrible children with her. Goodness knows why they are so horrid - where can they get that from?

Bad news is I will be training almost all weekend - only 8 days to go now.
          Scuse my ignorance. 8 days to what?
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

His Iron Man event I presume?
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
              I'm staying down at the gig tonight and working tomorrow. I've got an entire house to myself so it's BBQ and Beer for one in the garden tonight.

Anyone fancy a burger?

Bearing in mind the current Pubic Hair topic, will it be a furburger ?
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

nowt -- absolutly nowt

apart from mowing the lawn, chopping the hedge

maybe a bit of golf??

possibly some beer

but other than that officially nowt.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Scuse my ignorance. 8 days to what?
                  Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  His Iron Man event I presume?
                  Yes. See my .sig . In 8 days I will swim 2.4 miles(open water), cycle 112 miles and run a marathon. Back to Back. Starting at 6pm. Going through the night with no sleep.

I am getting nervous now - I just hope my months of training are enough. I went injured about 3 months ago and put on about 5kg - I have not been able to shift the weight.

And if I fook up then Dallas will be reporting every last sordid detail to cuk....

Comment

Star gazing, looking to see some bright meteorites tonight and tomorrow night
                    +beer
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Good Luck to you BP, totally admire the effort and dedication people put into that sort of thing

I know I couldn't do it
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X