• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which car?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go, we had one of these and took it all over the world. Can get at least 11-12 people (some small) in it
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Sounds like you need the wife to get sensible.

I wouldn't buy a 7 seater so I could give other people lifts unless I was running a taxi business as my Plan B.

Nissan Murano FTW. Get the 2.5l diesel version unless you want to be doing <20mpg with a 3.5 V6.

Love mine.

e.g. Like this
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe

Looks like a lovely bit of kit:

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Photo Gallery - Autoblog

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke View Post
          Looks like a lovely bit of kit:

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Photo Gallery - Autoblog
          Old man's car - Gotta be joking!

Comment

Ticks Boxes

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Sounds like the OP is an old man, so it ticks all the boxes!

Comment

Tell her to help the environment and tackle child obesity, get her to walk.

Comment

Car! Bah! VAN VAN VAN!
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by PorkPie View Post
                    [LIST]

* By crap car, I mean (generally, but not limited to) anything built in UK, Korea, America, France and Italy
                    So that rules out some BMWs, anything by Jaguar, some Fords, anything by Land Rover/ Range Rover, and a few Japanese.

An XC90 is the obvious choice, but they are ageing now and ripe for replacement, so best bought second hand to avoid the depreciation hit.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      Till it snows?
                      This from the bird with a beemer!

S-Max seems to be the choice of those who lack the foresight to pull out before its too late
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X