• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thanks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Prove it.
    Posting it proves nothing, its and email. NW are looking into it now as they are still doing my end of year accounts. If they are wrong I am sure they will post an apology.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Post it then, lets the jury decide....
      The dog ate it.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        if you are angry, it's a bad time to post
        its an ideal time to post as he might say something he will regret and incur the wrath of the mods

Comment

Poor Russell...

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post

Obviously realised they had made a huge blunder and my star team of lawyers were starting to go to work.
            Rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of bleeding you dry
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              its an ideal time to post as he might say something he will regret and incur the wrath of the mods
              I agree that he is a crab on the scrotum of humanity. But it aint good to be posting whilst under the influence of angriness
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Posting it proves nothing, its and email. NW are looking into it now as they are still doing my end of year accounts. If they are wrong I am sure they will post an apology.
                And if they are correct, I am sure that you will post an apology

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  But it aint good to be posting whilst under the influence of angriness
                  Agreed.

He should have a few Stellas too

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    26 posts and not one bad word against NW, and you think they are the ones who come across as unprofessional?!
                    It's terrible when you post a rant about a company on a random internet forum and the company takes the time to politely respond to your complaints even though it's 100% your mistake in the first place. What terrible customer service.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

All I know is if I saw a Accountant posting confidential private accounting information to counter a valid criticism from a paying client , I would steer well clear.
                      And if that had happened that would be good advice.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X