• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hot breaking news!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    shut it you, and butt out

you're dead, you shift keyless cretin

have some <nuts the monitor>
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      What you neglect to mention about Tappin was that his buddy did a plea deal with the Us and provided a tulip load of pretty hard evidence that sort of blew his whole 'I only thought they were going to the Netherlands' story out of the water.
      So you've got special access to confidential 'evidence' that even Tappin's lawyers haven't been able to see, do you? Now who's Walting?

Comment

You claiming to have a penis now? You ever flew tornados by any chance?
        And with that , I'll leave you to your rant. There's a line between having a reasonable debate with someone you disagree with, and merely opening your mouth to spout abuse when you don't have the intelligence to disagree respectfully. You clearly don't know where that line is. Bye!

Comment

you're dead, you shift keyless cretin

have some <nuts the monitor>
          Calm down, EO(s).

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
            Calm down, EO(s).

sorry genitals
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

So you've got special access to confidential 'evidence' that even Tappin's lawyers haven't been able to see, do you? Now who's Walting?
              Click Here
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

And with that , I'll leave you to your rant. There's a line between having a reasonable debate with someone you disagree with, and merely opening your mouth to spout abuse when you don't have the intelligence to disagree respectfully. You clearly don't know where that line is. Bye!
                It's not a rant at all. You're talking bollocks. I'm not debating with you, I'm telling you you're talking bollocks.

Bye!
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

It's not a rant at all. You're talking bollocks. I'm not debating with you, I'm telling you you're talking bollocks.

Bye!
                  Oh really? And what exactly am I "talking bollocks" about? You accused me of being "naive" on the subject matter of this thread. I pointed out that I'm not since I've got first-hand experience of both the Police service and the FCO. You seemed to find that latter hard to believe based on what you think you know about me, so here's a redacted copy of my correspondence with the FCO concerning the position I was offered with them:

(NB: I've "recycled" the CUK logo in that image from the last time I had to give someone a slap on here for gobbing off and knowing nothing but knowing it loudly.)

Now that we've got your unfounded claim that I'm somehow "naive" or unworldly merely because I expressed an opinion that you didn't like out of the way, let's focus on you for a moment. So far, the only 'evidence' you've provided to back up your own uninformed and naive opinions is a Google search. And a couple of fairly clumsy ad hominems. Which indicates that you've acquired your own 'informed' opinions from a combination of the internet and your own immaturity.

Is that really all you've got to back up your own naive views? A lousy attitude and Google? Dear me!

Comment

sorry genitals
                    Watchit!

Comment

Oh really? And what exactly am I "talking bollocks" about? You accused me of being "naive" on the subject matter of this thread. I pointed out that I'm not since I've got first-hand experience of both the Police service and the FCO. You seemed to find that latter hard to believe based on what you think you know about me, so here's a redacted copy of my correspondence with the FCO concerning the position I was offered with them:

(NB: I've "recycled" the CUK logo in that image from the last time I had to give someone a slap on here for gobbing off and knowing nothing but knowing it loudly.)

Now that we've got your unfounded claim that I'm somehow "naive" or unworldly merely because I expressed an opinion that you didn't like out of the way, let's focus on you for a moment. So far, the only 'evidence' you've provided to back up your own uninformed and naive opinions is a Google search. And a couple of fairly clumsy ad hominems. Which indicates that you've acquired your own 'informed' opinions from a combination of the internet and your own immaturity.

Is that really all you've got to back up your own naive views? A lousy attitude and Google? Dear me!
                      Yeah, all true, but he's quite cute. And he's got a very nice Scottish accent.

Comment

Working...
                      X