• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another gold medal!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Does the Triathlon count as a sitting down sport?
    I would class it as "modes of transport" - so rowing, sailing. cycling, running, horsey stuff are covered.

And the "fighting" classification will result in a few medals.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      As it standards only Boxing and Wrestling have amateurs, the other sports gave way to allowing professionals for a mixture of IOC being put under pressure for economic reasons (bigger names mean more money in their pockets from Sponsors) and also due to effectively Eastern Bloc countries funding full time athletes

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
        Dude you went through all my posts for spelling mistakes and could only find one, please try harder there is a prize if you get them all
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It's got to the stage now where i'm craving the rush of another gold medal on the tally.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
            It's got to the stage now where i'm craving the rush of another gold medal on the tally.

I dont think we'll have long to wait

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              And the tannoy says 'BOOM! Headshot' when they get the bull?
              "M M M M M MONSTER KILL" for getting 6 in a row.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Barley View Post
                I dont think we'll have long to wait

Ooooooh... sweet gold eases the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                  "GOURANGA!" for getting 6 in a row.
                  FTFY
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

And another.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Only 8 behind the yanks now.

Edit: Oh the yanks have since got another, still, proportionally closer.

Comment

Working...
                      X