• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockie increase?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi, you lot, stop mucking about - I'm too busy to deal with 'he hit me first' posts!

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Oi, you lot, stop mucking about - I'm too busy to deal with 'he hit me first' posts!

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
        the way you allow actual sockies to run riot on your forum

Hold on, you haven't fallen for MF's delusions of grandeur have you? It's no more his forum than it is Andyw's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Hold on, you haven't fallen for MF's delusions of grandeur have you? It's no more his forum than it is Andyw's.
          I had it first.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, but wht is a sockie?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

You shouldn't have to worry about this. This will be way over your head and in the hands of Strathclyde Police by now
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                You shouldn't have to worry about this. This will be way over your head and in the hands of Strathclyde Police by now
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'll await your apology, once you've belatedly realised you're being an arse. Send an e-mail to the address on my blog, if you've got the guts, and afterwards we'll have a little chat about your feelings of insecurity, and how the way you allow actual sockies to run riot on your forum leads you to unwisely accuse people whose identity you should have been able to easily confirm.
                  Is this the CUK member always suggesting that insulting people is just another way of showing you're deficient in the intellectual department?

MF owning the forum though, well, that's a turn up for the books

Comment

I'll await your apology, once you've belatedly realised you're being an arse. Send an e-mail to the address on my blog, if you've got the guts, and afterwards we'll have a little chat about your feelings of insecurity, and how the way you allow actual sockies to run riot on your forum leads you to unwisely accuse people whose identity you should have been able to easily confirm.
                    Ah, it must be 'that time'
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                      Is it my imagination or does there seem to be a marked increase in the number of sockies/imbeciles posting here.

Is it because it's been raining and therefore they have more time to waste on the internet?

Will it decrease over the next week while we have some nice weather?
                      After the lull since Chavinch and Zoidertwunt were banned the general twat level of the forum does seem to be on the increase

Or it could just be the hot weather fraying peoples patience
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X