• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My neighbour is a bellend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    In reality, none of this happened!
    He stepped out of the shower and The Man from Atlantis was still alive.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
      I had this with my neighbours when i built an extension on my house and it all got out of hand, solicitors the works, then one day we had a massive bust up out in the street, proper shouting match, got it all out in the open and sorted it out, and whilst we will never be best friends now if there is an issue for either of us we go round and discuss.

so my advise would be just go round and discuss it with them now get all the issues on the table and do a bit of compromising and as BB says you don't want to try and sell if its not sorted
      Yeh, but as far as Im concerned there are no issues. I dont have a problem with them - I dont care what they do.

However, they seem intent on watching everything I do. To be honest, I dont care if they never talk to me again - they're boring anyway.

But thats my point, if they have an issue, come and talk to me.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        In reality, your neighbour should probably have started this thread......
        Oh yes. Im sure he does think I'm a bellend.

But thats my point - I aint done anything so I dont know why they're getting so upset all the time....

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Yeh, but as far as Im concerned there are no issues. I dont have a problem with them - I dont care what they do.

However, they seem intent on watching everything I do. To be honest, I dont care if they never talk to me again - they're boring anyway.

But thats my point, if they have an issue, come and talk to me.
          yes thats how i was, i couldn't care less about them but clearly it was festering away with them, what you think about the situation is not what they think, they have a beef with you so get round there and sort it out, i promise its better to get it sorted now before it all gets out of hand cos it will.

Comment

Oh yes. Im sure he does think I'm a bellend.

But thats my point - I aint done anything so I dont know why they're getting so upset all the time....
            How do you know, have you asked them?? I rest my case

Comment

Do you live in Somerset?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

How do you know, have you asked them?? I rest my case
                Because of latest moaning about silly things....

I agree - if they have an issue come and talk to me....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Do you live in Somerset?
                  Ummm, no.

Comment

Because of latest moaning about silly things....

I agree - if they have an issue come and talk to me....
                    FFS they won't, they will carry on moaning and bitching

strap a pair on and Just make the first move, pop round and ask them if everything is ok and say your sorry for the disturbance during the building work and if they have any problems come and see you and discuss any issue they might have defuse the situation, i promise its better this way

Comment

strap a pair on and Just make the first move, pop round and ask them if everything is ok and say your sorry for the disturbance during the building work and if they have any problems come and see you and discuss any issue they might have defuse the situation, i promise its better this way
                      Yeah, I think this is good advice.

With the bonus that they'll feel guilty about being such kn0bs

Comment

Working...
                      X