• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heat and Hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not going to get much of a tan is he
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Strange you've posted that a few times before now MF. Have you got a fetish with hairy men? Its good to talk now you've come out, feel free, we wont judge.

You could also offer some advice as to how to get on in the heat; being a fat tulipe, you really must suffer in the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
        Strange you've posted that a few times before now MF. Have you got a fetish with hairy men? Its good to talk now you've come out, feel free, we wont judge.

You could also offer some advice as to how to get on in the heat; being a fat tulipe, you really must suffer in the heat.
        Six weeks away with you and the brood. God! How will she cope?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Six weeks away with you and the brood. God! How will she cope?
          We have a great relationship MF, possibly difficult for you to understand, being one devoid of any kind of personality, but we're all looking forward to it.

You sit in the bedsit, sweating like a paedo looking at a playground, dreaming of all the other things you'd like to have and do. We'll be fine, don't worry son.

Comment

We have a great relationship MF, possibly difficult for you to understand, being one devoid of any kind of personality, but we're all looking forward to it.

You sit in the bedsit, sweating like a paedo looking at a playground, dreaming of all the other things you'd like to have and do. We'll be fine, don't worry son.

Go back to your code.

Comment

Go back to your code.

I don't see how that is worthy of the rolling laugh MF, given what we mostly do for a living on this board.

The strangeness is strong in this one, it is.

Comment

I don't see how that is worthy of the rolling laugh MF, given what we mostly do for a living on this board.

The strangeness is strong in this one, it is.
                There are some lowly coders on this board as you say, but the best of us aren't.

Best get back to it quickly though before Bob comes in and pinches your job, cheap house, wife & kids though.

Off you go coding monkey.

Comment

There are some lowly coders on this board as you say, but the best of us aren't.

Best get back to it quickly though before Bob comes in and pinches your job, cheap house, wife & kids though.

Off you go coding monkey.

Oh dear, you see, unlike sweaty MF, who dreams of a life where he works, and has a life outside of this board, there are people with skills no bob could replace, as they are unique to where he operates from. I am extremely happy to work with my clients from making data, to designing applications handling and managing it, to coding them, in my niche area. Aint no bobs doing my work MF. No bobs for miles son. Don't try and hang that bitterness on me.

You'll getting a bit dribbly though, with the cheap house comments, the bob gonna get your wife and kids. I reckon you started a little early on the pop mate.

Very strange one you are.

Comment

Oh dear, you see, unlike sweaty MF, who dreams of a life where he works, and has a life outside of this board, there are people with skills no bob could replace, as they are unique to where he operates from. I am extremely happy to work with my clients from making data, to designing applications handling and managing it, to coding them, in my niche area. Aint no bobs doing my work MF. No bobs for miles son. Don't try and hang that bitterness on me.

You'll getting a bit dribbly though, with the cheap house comments, the bob gonna get your wife and kids. I reckon you started a little early on the pop mate.

Very strange one you are.
                    So let's get this straight, you work in a niche area that is immune to bobs, "making data", designing and coding applications?
                    What makes it immune to Bob?
                    How do you make data?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      So let's get this straight, you work in a niche area that is immune to bobs, "making data", designing and coding applications?
                      What makes it immune to Bob?
                      How do you make data?

Think of a number between 1 and 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X